Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Here we go again

I am starting this weight loss journey one more time. God willing it will be my last time.
I was reading a guideposts story yesterday as I rode my elliptical. This story caused me to realize I was asking God for too much....not that God could not handle my problem. What I realized He had given me all the tools I needed and the rest was up to me. Now it is too bad that it has taken me so long to figure that out, but I am glad I finally did. After reading another blog from a gal with a great Red Dress story I have decided since I do not have a red dress I will use a swimsuit story in it's place. Everytime I open that frig, or my pantry, or go grocery shopping I will see myself as I was in that swimsuit some 30 years ago. NOW I know I will never look exactly the same, but I do not expect too.....so HERE WE GO>

No comments:

Post a Comment